MrBeast

If I could trade places with a famous person for a day it would be MrBeast. MrBeast is famous YouTuber with over two hundred million subscribers, who helps the world, and has fun while doing it. I would want to trade places with MrBeast because, I could help so many people. With access to the amount of resources that MrBeast does I would make a sequel to teamseas, which was the sequel to teamtrees, called teambreaths, where for every dollar donated, one pound of co2 is removed from the air. It would also be a lot of fun, I could buy any game I wanted, or any food I wanted. Not to mention the amount of random stuff I could have fun with, from build Lego towers tens of feet high, or battling with RC boats, it would be amazing. Lastly it would be nice to be rich, I could buy expensive houses, and nice cars for my friends and family, I could be the best gift giver ever! This is why I would want to be MrBeast for a day.

One thought on “MrBeast”

1. I like who you thought outside of the box. You said “ If I could trade places with a famous person for a day it would be MrBeast. MrBeast is famous YouTuber with over two hundred million subscribers, who helps the world, and has fun while doing it.” Right from there I couldn’t stop reading more.