A Star Mobile Game

Now a-days it’s hard to find good, or even decent mobile games. Since most mobile games are made with the bare minimum, but with enough movement you can put it at the bottom of your video to keep people’s short attention spans fed with dopamine. For me the most popular mobile games are only fun for about a week, addicting gacha games, or pay to win live service, all of which are full of in app purchases, and micro-transactions.

However I think I have found a mobile game that can be fun without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars, Brawl Stars. I find brawl stars fun because the character progression is amazing, and the early character aren’t strictly worse then the ones you get later on. I also love that you can play with friends, and team up! Right now my favorite character is Barley who can throw cocktails that do damage over time, he is good for maps with lots of walls, Heist, and Hot Zone. Some other good characters are Bo for long range damage, Poco for healing and wide shots, and Darryl for wide range damage, especially in maps where enemies are funneled to one spot. I recommend you play this game as there aren’t that many downsides. It’s free to play, the matches are quick, and it’s never a slog to get through, so go get this shining star among mobile games. Brawl Stars.